Declaration of Consent under Data Protection Law
By clicking "Accept", I agree that the ENTER Project partners are allowed to collect, store and process the following personal data in the framework of the Erasmus+ project ENTER:
electronic contact data
for the following purposes:
- Communication (electronic contact data will be passed on to other students participating in the LIH)
- Documentation (storage of recordings for reporting purposes)
- Dissemination (screenshots from the online training course, mentoring sessions and the bootcamp shared in the project’s newsletter, website and partners’ websites and social media)
- Dissemination (a video about the project will be compiled, including footage from the LIH) Dissemination (publication of lecture/contribution on project website)
- Integration of lecture/contribution in Open Educational Resources developed in the framework of the project
Personal data will be deleted when the purpose of data processing is achieved and there is no further legal retention period.
I hereby declare that I have been informed about the controller’s obligations to inform (right to information/adjustment/erasure etc.) in accordance with Art. 12–21 GDPR and that I have taken note of them.
I understand that my consent to the collection, processing and usage of my personal data is freely given. I can withdraw my consent to the future usage of my data informally at any time without any adverse effects.
I can address my notice of withdrawal to the ENTER project coordinator, Professor Symeon Retalis, Department of Digital Systems, University of Piraeus.
In case of withdrawal, ENTER partners involved in the LIH will delete my personal data upon receipt of the withdrawal notice.